Saturday, January 24, 2009

It's Been A Long Time

Well, 2009 is here and I've not posted since the middle of November. I'm changing that though because I made a New Years resolution to do it more and better this year. I am the worst at Journal writing and I always have said that my pictures and my memories are my journal, but since they have created blogs I plan to use this as a way to actually write down some things about our lives. Surprise to anyone that knows me very well. I many times think that computers and much of this technology were invented for us to be able to do so many of those kind of things that we otherwise wouldn't do, so here goes!

1 comment:

Survivor of Seven said...

Way to go! A new post!!! Keep it up, my favorite time waster lately is reading blogs, blogs, blogs! I love it though, and can't wait to read more of yours!